Le report PeopleSoft RH du mois de novembre est disponible !
Upcoming Conferences: If you love Las Vegas as much as me, then the next 2 conferences are for youJ
- Alliance (Higher Education/Public Sector) – February 27–March 3; Las Vegas, NV
- COLLABORATE – April 2-6; Las Vegas, NV
- PeopleSoft Partner Summit – December 6-7; Oracle Headquarters
November Conferences: See pics below
- SANGAM’16 (Bangalore, India) – The PeopleSoft team from India had a great day presenting the latest features and tools capabilities from PeopleSoft product lines. We saw some great participation from our customers and it felt superb to see the participants excited about our new features and future roadmaps. Thanks to all our lovely customers and partners for making this event a grand success.
- Alliance Down Under (Gold Coast, Australia) – Australian New Zealand Higher Education Users Group (HEUG) held their ‘down-under’ conference with sessions highlighting the PeopleSoft HCM Roadmap, PeopleTools Roadmap and customers success stories.
- Oracle West Coast Healthcare & Research Industry Forum (Los Angeles, California) – Hosted by SpearMC, I presented the PeopleSoft HCM Roadmap and participated on panel with Kaiser Permanente discussing PeopleSoft and (“vs.”) Oracle HCM Cloud.
Customer Corner – I want to highlight the great accomplishments our HR Focus Group Customers have done this monthJ. If your organization has done something great (upgraded, deployed fluid/new functionality) please let me know so you can get your well deserved recognition.
HR Focus Group Updates: Thank you to all the customers who volunteered to participate in the focus group
- Guided Self Service (GSS) Focus Group – New & Improved Manager Self Service. This project is enhancing existing GSS with new features and functionality for the manager and HR Admin. Development is complete for the new “Leave of Absence” transaction. Product Mgmt is finalizing requirements for Suspension and Update Standard Hours (FTE) transactions. Development has completed working on ‘clone’ (new) position request – we will be setting up a call for the week of December 16 to demo to focus group/solicit feedback (invitation to be sent).
- Global HR Focus Group – Development is currently working on the ability for employees to update their banking information (ex. IBAN) in Core HR for non GP We would like to deliver names format configuration for supported and some non-supported countries – we will be sending info on this next week, stay tuned.
- Onboarding/Offboarding Focus Group – We have been very busy developing this upcoming feature and our getting really excited as we start to see things come together. Our focus group will meet on December 20/21 (three identical meetings will be sent this week, please accept which one you will attend, or attend all three – content will be the same, but discussion is always a little different). We will begin to prioritize and look at our roll out strategy with On-boarding, Off-Boarding, Trans-Boarding, and Pre-Boarding.
- Employee Snapshot Focus Group – Employee Snapshot is continuing to develop new features and functionality. We will have a focus group meeting in January to share our roadmap and review what development has been working on. We will be looking for your input on future requirements.
- Profile Management Focus Group – Internally, we have reviewed the Idea space and SR enhancement requests and will be having a focus group meeting in January to help with prioritizing enhancement requests.
that bring the most value.
- Position Management Focus Group – We met with the PS Executive Team to review top customer requests for Position Management. We were unable to meet with the focus group in November due to some scheduling conflicts, but will be meeting in December. Look for an invite this week!
- ePerformance (NEW) – There has been a lot of interest in this group and to ensure that everyone that wanted to was able to attend we moved the inaugural meeting from November to December (week of December 12). If you still like to participate, contact Jeremy Pelley (firstname.lastname@example.org)
***Important Note*** Focus Groups are open to all customers, calls are typically once a month for an hour or as needed. Your organization needs to have a current CPCA (customer participation confidentiality agreement) since Oracle discloses future design and prototypes. Email me if you are interested in any of the above focus groups.
Global HCM Updates – https://blogs.oracle.com/PsftLegUpdates/
- Switzerland – The new format is Swiss derivative of ISO20022
- India-NSDL has amended the data structure of quarterly e-TDS / TCS statements
- Brazil – The mapping for the Version 2.2 of the eSocial Layouts
PeopleSoft General Update –
New PeopleSoft Talk – Marc talks with Paco Aubrejuan, Senior Vice President, PeopleSoft about the PeopleSoft Investment Strategy- https://youtu.be/e7FOxT9b4hA