Oracle and the PeopleSoft development team are pleased to announce the general availability of Oracle’s PeopleTools 8.56.
The PeopleTools team is proud to announce the availability of PeopleTools 8.56. This release has a number of key features that demonstrate Oracle’s commitment of providing value to PeopleSoft customers. Features in this release improve the user interface, providing the ability to have a unified look and feel, regardless of whether Fluid or Classic pages are used. The Deployment Framework has been extended to additional platforms, allowing for greater automation. PeopleSoft Cloud Manager provides greater functionality for maintaining and provisioning PeopleSoft environment. The Search Engine has been overhauled, and you may have already seen it in features we made available in PeopleTools 8.55. There is something here for everyone – enjoy!
PeopleTools 8.56 is now available (new installations and PeopleTools-only upgrades) for download on OSDC (https://edelivery.oracle.com/), and/or physical shipment requests through Customer Care.
For more information regarding PeopleTools 8.56, please visit the following sites:
- Technology Planned Features and Enhancements (link to PeopleTools 8.56 New Features Overview)
- PeopleTools 8.56 Highlights Video
- PeopleTools 8.56 Documentation Home Page
- PeopleTools 8.56 Online Help
- Elasticsearch Home Page
- PeopleTools 8.56 Upgrade
- PeopleTools 8.56 Install (tab on the PeopleTools 8.56 Home Page)
- PeopleSoft Licensing Information User Manuals (LIUMs) (found on PeopleSoft Documentation Portal)
- PeopleTools Patches Home Page
- PeopleSoft Release Readiness Portal [internal TOI training] – please note that the 8.56 training is targeted for availability at the end of June.
Partager ce contenu