***SPECIAL EDITION*** Employee COVID Vaccination and Test Tracking Update
Many of you have already deployed the ability for employees to enter their vaccination and test results (delivered in Image 40). To help customers with the monitoring and tracking of employee vaccination and weekly COVID-19 testing, Oracle decided to release Vaccination and Rest Results Analytics NOW in a PeopleSoft Release Patchset (PRP) or ‘special posting’ – PRP 227382/Bug 33537850. Here is the link to PRP download the vaccination and test result analytics feature.
Employers are responsible for protecting their employees, as well as members of the public when they are involved with their organization. With the recent rise in COVID cases, President Biden signed an executive order requiring most federal employees and contractors to get the COVID-19 vaccine, along with health care workers in most settings that receive Medicare or Medicaid reimbursement. As part of the order, Occupational Safety and Health Administration’s (OSHA) issued for employers with 100 workers or more must require COVID-19 vaccinations or a weekly negative test result before coming to work. Recently the 5th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals issued a stay temporarily blocking OSHA’s ETS (emergency temporary standard) for businesses with at least 100 employees or more, while the federal mandate is uncertain (due to pending legal challenges), employers may want to continue to prepare for the ETS, if it does take effect. Other countries Australia, England, Italy, France and Canada (some states & provinces) have similar vaccination requirements for certain types of employees, like health care workers.
Important Information regarding employee vaccination and test tracking:
Employee Vaccination and Test Results feature – delivered in Image 40
- Click on link to see feature highlighted in the PeopleSoft HCM Update Image 40 – Video
- How to Track Employee’s COVID 19 Vaccinations in Health & Safety – Doc ID 2750151.1
- FAQ for vaccination and test tracking feature – see attachment
Employee Vaccination and Test Results Analytics – delivered as PRP
- Here is the link to PRP to download the NEW vaccination and test analytics.
- COVID-19 employee vaccination status analytics – Blog
- COVID-19 employee test results and tracking Analytics – Blog
- PeopleBooks (doc id 2820199.1) – Vaccination Analytics and Test Analytics. Use this link for the updated version of PBooks with the new vaccination/testing analytics information. The online version found on PeopleSoftInfo.com will be updated when Image 41 posts in January, when the feature is delivered in an image.
- Quest Webinar (FREE)– November 30 – Safety First: PeopleSoft’s Health & Safety Module Can Help You with Your Employee COVID-19 Vaccination and Test Tracking, registration link. If you are not able to attend, register so you can receive a recording of the session.
- United States, OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration) issued an emergency temporary standard (ETS)
- United States, EEOC (Equal Employment Opportunity Commission) updated its COVID-19 technical assistance to include more information about employer retaliation in pandemic-related employment situations.
- Victoria, Australia – Information for industry and workers required to be vaccinated
- Western Australia – Mandatory COVID-19 vaccination information
- Italy – Green Pass
- Canada – Policy on COVID-19 Vaccination for the Core Public Administration
- England – COVID-19 requirements for NHS staff
- New Zealand – Work requiring COVID-19 vaccination
- Brazil – Brazilian Ordinance Restricts Employers’ Use of Vaccination Mandates
- China – Beijing mandates COVID-19 booster for some workers