Upcoming Major 2019 Conferences: Alliance Down Under – June 11 – 14, Australia OHUG June 10-12; Fort Worth, TX UKOUG Applications Unlimited 2019 June 18-19; Madejski Stadium, Reading HIUG – Interact June 16-19; Orlando, FL RECONNECT– July 16-18; Chicago, IL ORUG (Ohio RUG) – August 22; Dublin, OH Oracle Open World – September 15-19; San […]
Upcoming Major 2019 Conferences:
- Alliance Down Under – June 11 – 14, Australia
- OHUG June 10-12; Fort Worth, TX
- UKOUG Applications Unlimited 2019 June 18-19; Madejski Stadium, Reading
- HIUG – Interact June 16-19; Orlando, FL
- RECONNECT– July 16-18; Chicago, IL
- ORUG (Ohio RUG) – August 22; Dublin, OH
- Oracle Open World – September 15-19; San Francisco, CA
- Southeast RUG – October 11; Tampa, FL
- PeopleSoft Northwest RUG– November 6; Portland, OR
- Sangam 2019 – December 6-7; India
RV’s Strategy Spotlight – Customer Advisory Board (CAB) Update
We had a great Customer Advisory Board (CAB) meeting May 13 – 15 at Oracle Headquarters in Redwood Shores, CA. Over 120 customers representing 70+ organizations were in attendance to help us define our future product roadmap and overall strategic initiatives. We had great discussions about the future of Position Management, Profile Management, Delegations & Approvals, Page & Field Configurator, HCM Analytics, Emerging Technologies, among many others. We also had customers such as the US Army, Sandia National Labs, University of Central Florida, State of Texas Comptroller, Hackensack Meridian Health, and Intermountain Healthcare share what they are doing around Fluid, Self Service, Onboarding, and running their PeopleSoft instances on the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure. See below for a picture of those customers who participated in the HCM breakout session of the CAB. Our PeopleSoft customers continue to be the most loyal, knowledgeable, and passionate in the industry. Thank you for your continued and unwavering support and willingness to share your ideas to make PeopleSoft better! It means the world to those of us who work on PeopleSoft every single day. If you want to learn more about the CAB and how to become a member, click on this link https://questoraclecommunity.org/peoplesoft-hcm-customer-advisory-board/
Customer Corner – We want to highlight the great accomplishments our customers have done in May J. If your organization has done something great (upgraded, deployed fluid/new functionality) please let me know so you can get your well-deserved recognition.
Focus Group Updates: Thank you to all the customers who volunteered to participate in the focus group. If you are interested – Click this link for list of HCM Focus Groups
- Human Resources – Focus Group met to review mockups and requirements for Correction Mode for Job Data Modernization enhancement. Focus group will meet in June to continue discussion on Job Data modernization.
- Profile Mgmt/ Employee Snapshot – Team is working through designs to move custom content from Profile Management to Employee Snapshot. We are also looking at Profile Compare and modernizing the overall profile Search/Match/Compare. We have a focus group meeting set for June 11th.
- Onboarding/Offboarding – Focus group has been reviewing and providing feedback on the design for off boarding, our next meeting is June 6th. The team will be finalizing pre-boarding requirements over the next few months.
- ePerformance – Focus group/CAB reviewed ideas for modernizing peer feedback. We are working through the overall modernization of ePerformance and will continue to review ideas in the June meeting.
- Position Management – The position management team finalized design for primary incumbent and we will be reviewing future enhancements with the focus group in our June meeting.
- ELM – We will be meeting in June to review our proposed changes for instructor pages as well as begin looking at changes to the manager experience.
- Global Payroll – Focus Group is looking for additional customers to participate if you are interested contact LuLu (firstname.lastname@example.org)
***Important Note*** Focus Groups are open to all customers, calls are typically once a month for an hour or as needed. Your organization needs to have a current CPCA (customer participation confidentiality agreement) since Oracle discloses future design and prototypes.
USA/Global Legislative Updates –https://blogs.oracle.com/PsftLegUpdates/
- United States –EEO-1 UPDATE – https://blogs.oracle.com/psftlegupdates/peoplesoft-eeo-1-component-2-update
- United States – On May 31, 2019 the IRS posted the first draft of the 2020 Form W-4 for viewing and comment. There are major revisions to the form as a result of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017
- United States – PeopleSoft Release Patchset 28539902 posted – MASSACHUSETTS PAID FAMILY & MEDICAL LEAVE PAYROLL DEDUCTIONS JULY 1 2019
- China – Changes to 2019 social insurance and public housing fund for Beijing, Shanghai regions have been announced
- Australia – ATO has now released Study and Training Support Loans rates and thresholds
- HCM Image 31 – posting July 12, 2019 – tentative date
- Tax Update 19-C – posting July 12, 2019 – tentative date
- CRM Image 18– posting October 18, 2019 – tentative date
- ELM Image 20 – posting September 20, 2019 – tentative date
PeopleSoft General Update
- Technology Update – Image Highlights, PeopleSoft Cloud Manager Update Image 9
- PeopleSoft Questionnaire Framework Video Feature Overview – enables you to quickly and easily design and create questionnaires to embed into an Activity Guide.
- PeopleSoft Data Privacy – is part of information security dealing with the proper handling of an individual’s sensitive and personal information.