Upcoming Major 2019 Conferences: COLLABORATE19 – April 7-11; San Antonio, TX (Partner Summit part of COLLABORATE) PeopleSoft Northwest RUG– May 14; Seattle, WA CAB (Customer Advisory Board) – May 14-16; Redwood Shores, CA (invite only) OHUG June 10-12; Fort Worth, TX HIUG – Interact June 16-19; Orlando, FL RECONNECT– July 16-18; Chicago, IL Oracle Open […]
Upcoming Major 2019 Conferences:
- COLLABORATE19 – April 7-11; San Antonio, TX (Partner Summit part of COLLABORATE)
- PeopleSoft Northwest RUG– May 14; Seattle, WA
- CAB (Customer Advisory Board) – May 14-16; Redwood Shores, CA (invite only)
- OHUG June 10-12; Fort Worth, TX
- HIUG – Interact June 16-19; Orlando, FL
- RECONNECT– July 16-18; Chicago, IL
- Oracle Open World – September 15-19; San Francisco, CA
- ORUG (Ohio RUG) – August 22; Dublin, OH
- PeopleSoft Northwest RUG– November 6; Portland, OR
Customer Corner – We want to highlight the great accomplishments our HR Focus Group Customers have done in March J. If your organization has done something great (upgraded, deployed fluid/new functionality) please let me know so you can get your well-deserved recognition.
Focus Group Updates: Thank you to all the customers who volunteered to participate in the focus group. If you are interested – Click this link for list of HCM Focus Groups
- Human Resources – Focus Group met to review mockups and requirements for ‘Job Data Modernization’ project. Focus group will meet in April to continue discussion on Job Data modernization.
- Profile Mgmt – Profile Management focus group met and discussed the enhancements to security that development is currently working on. We are also starting to get requirements for a new Profile compare tool. If you have implemented profile compare or have looked at it and have thoughts on what would make it better within your organization, please let us know. Want to be a part of the fun, email Jeremy.firstname.lastname@example.org to join.
- Employee Snapshot – QA is testing development docs and multiple performance docs being shown in employee snapshot. This is a request that came through the idea’s space and working with customers who are currently implementing employee snapshot. We will be meeting in the next couple of months to discuss snapshot compare as well as looking at the overall snapshot roadmap. Want to be a part of focus group, Email Jeremy.email@example.com
- Onboarding/Offboarding – We have exciting things on the horizon for onboarding. We will be meeting in late April or early May (be on the lookout for your invite) to discuss what we are doing with multi user activity guides and to look at the requirements for checklists. We are also still gathering requirements for pre-boarding. If you are interested and are not currently a part of the focus group, please email Jeremy. You can also give feedback and ideas via the idea space. If you would like to be a part of the focus group, contact Jeremy.firstname.lastname@example.org
- ePerformance – Development is completed for the first phase of document transfer. We’ve also started looking at options for modernizing Peer Review and have completed some research towards that goal.
- Position Management – The Position Management focus group met to discuss 1) adding more fields to Position Management like Pay Group, Holiday Schedule, Employee Type, etc and 2) discuss use cases to allow administrators to mark an incumbent of a position as Primary Incumbent when a position has multiple incumbents. Position Mgmt webinar – Position Management in PeopleSoft – Taking a New Look at an Old Friend
- ELM – The ELM focus group met and discussed the fluidization of instructor pages within ELM. We also discussed the enhancement of showing ELM certification in HCM. This group meets monthly usually for 1 hour the first week of the month. If you are an ELM customer, we would love to have you be a part of what we are doing. Join the focus group by emailing Jeremy.email@example.com
- HR Help Desk – Focus Group is looking for additional customers to participate. If you are interested, please contact Sharmaji (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Global Payroll – Global Payroll – Focus Group reviewed the “GP to GL Chartfield Expansion” design. For the meeting we’ll share our plans for “More Flexible Auto-Creation of Periods, Calendars and Calendar Groups”, as well as assess further requirements around the “Mobile Payslip”. If you are interested in joining please, contact email@example.com.
- HR Notification ***NEW FOCUS GROUP*** if you are interested, please contact Lisa (firstname.lastname@example.org)
***Important Note*** Focus Groups are open to all customers, calls are typically once a month for an hour or as needed. Your organization needs to have a current CPCA (customer participation confidentiality agreement) since Oracle discloses future design and prototypes.
USA/Global Legislative Updates –https://blogs.oracle.com/PsftLegUpdates/
- USA – Revised Reporting Timeline for Washington State Paid Family & Medical Leave
- Singapore – Singapore Government had announced Federal Budget 2019, there were amendments related to Foreign Worker Levy (FWL).
- HCM Image 30 – posting April 19, 2019 – tentative date
- Tax Update 19-B – posting April 19, 2019 – tentative date
- CRM Image 16 – posting April 26, 2019 – tentative date
PeopleSoft General Update
- Tech Updates – (Doc ID 764222.1) which contains a list of all Tech Updates. Tech Updates often have time-based implications, and customers should be reviewing these on a regular basis.
- PeopleSoft Drop Zones Video Feature Overview PeopleSoft delivers the Forms and Approval Builder, Page and Field Configurator, and Event Mapping so you can easily maintain your customizations. Drop Zones is one more way to manage the cost of the customizations in your ongoing maintenance.
- PeopleSoft HR Helpdesk Integration with HCM Video Feature Overview