Upcoming Major 2018 Conferences: Southeast RUG – October 11; Atlanta, GA Oracle Open World October 22-25; San Francisco, CA . If you are planning on attending, please let me know (firstname.lastname@example.org) Alliance Down Under – November 7-9; Brisbane, Australia UK Apps 2018 – December 3 -5; Liverpool, England Customer Corner – We want to […]
Upcoming Major 2018 Conferences:
- Southeast RUG – October 11; Atlanta, GA
- Oracle Open World October 22-25; San Francisco, CA . If you are planning on attending, please let me know (email@example.com)
- Alliance Down Under – November 7-9; Brisbane, Australia
- UK Apps 2018 – December 3 -5; Liverpool, England
Customer Corner – We want to highlight the great accomplishments our HR Focus Group Customers have done in September J. If your organization has done something great (upgraded, deployed fluid/new functionality) please let me know so you can get your well-deserved recognition.
Focus Group Updates: Thank you to all the customers who volunteered to participate in the focus group. If you are interested – Click this link for list of HCM Focus Groups
- Approvals & Delegation – Focus Group met to review the proposed enhancements and discuss use cases for a Proxy cascading his/her Delegated authorities. Next meeting with be scheduled for November- if interested in joining, please reach out to Lulu (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Human Resources – Focus Group reviewed and prioritized Core HR Roadmap features and enhancements.
- Position Management – Work continues as we work on updates to the effective sequence enhancements. We will have our next focus group meeting mid-October where we will review enhancements on the updatable fields enhancements. If interested contact Jeremy.email@example.com
- Employee Snapshot/Profile Management – Employee Snapshot and Profile Management focus groups met together this month and went over possible roadmap items. Many ideas came forward as we discussed the future of employee snapshot and the enhancements that have come forward through focus groups. If you are interested in joining please contact Jeremy.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Onboarding – Focus group met this month to discuss Off Boarding feature and the need and desire for multi user activity guides. The focus group will be reviewing designs in early November. If you’re not a part of this group it’s time to get onboard. Email Jeremy.email@example.com
- ePerformance –Focus group met and reviewed roadmap items for ePerformance. The group had a great discussion on Fluid and the desires of fluid within ePerformance. We are looking for additional customer use cases for fluidizing ePerformance – please provide your feedback on the Idea Space. If you have questions or would like to be a part of the focus group email Jeremy.firstname.lastname@example.org
***Important Note*** Focus Groups are open to all customers, calls are typically once a month for an hour or as needed. Your organization needs to have a current CPCA (customer participation confidentiality agreement) since Oracle discloses future design and prototypes.
USA/Global Legislative Updates – https://blogs.oracle.com//
- Spain – RED bulletin 02/2018 contains changes on Cret@ reporting (« Sistema de Liquidación Directa ») with the creation of two new complementary liquidations V90 and V03. New version of SILTRA handles the new Liquidation types
- U.S.A – IRS Postpones Revisions to Form W-4 until 2020
- France – The French Government has announced changes to the format of simplified payslip considering recent inclusion of Deduction at Source (PAS) and the merger of AGIRC-ARRCO
- HCM Image #28 – posting November 2, 2018 – tentative dates
- ELM Image 18 – posting October 8, 2018 – tentative dates
- CRM Image 16 – posting October 26, 2018 – tentative dates
PeopleSoft General Update