Upcoming Major 2018 Conferences: PeopleSoft Strategy will be in attendance OHUG -June 11 – 14; Las Vegas, NV – If you are attending OHUG and would meet 1:1 with PS HCM Strategy; contact Robbin (firstname.lastname@example.org) HIUG (Healthcare)- June 17 – 20; Phoenix, AZ EMEA Roadshow – June 14 – 21; Netherlands, U.K. France & Spain […]
Upcoming Major 2018 Conferences: PeopleSoft Strategy will be in attendance
- OHUG -June 11 – 14; Las Vegas, NV – If you are attending OHUG and would meet 1:1 with PS HCM Strategy; contact Robbin (email@example.com)
- HIUG (Healthcare)- June 17 – 20; Phoenix, AZ
- EMEA Roadshow – June 14 – 21; Netherlands, U.K. France & Spain
- RECONNECT July 17 – 19; Chicago, IL
- Ohio Regional User Group August 23, 2018, Columbus, OH
- Oracle Open World October 22-25; San Francisco, CA . We are looking for customers interested in sharing their stories at OOW, if interested contact Robbin (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- UK Apps 2018 – December 3 -5; Liverpool, England
Customer Corner – I want to highlight the great accomplishments our HR Focus Group Customers have done in May J. If your organization has done something great (upgraded, deployed fluid/new functionality) please let me know so you can get your well deserved recognition.
Focus Group Updates: Thank you to all the customers who volunteered to participate in the focus group. If you are interested – Click this link for list of HCM Focus Groups
- Global HR – Held Data Privacy webinar on May 8th to discuss what features are in PeopleSoft HCM to assist with GDPR regulation. See recording below if you missed the call.
- Company Directory – Development is going on ability to print/export org chart. A call will be scheduled in late June to show focus group the new features.
- Onboarding – Work continues with off-boarding we reviewed high level designs this month with the focus group and we will continue to refine them over the coming weeks. Next call will be in late July.
- ePerformance – Enhanced notifications have gone to the QA team and we will be doing a review of the functionality in our next meeting scheduled in July. We are also looking for feedback from customer who would like mobile capabilities in ePerformance. If you are interested we will also be discussing this in our next focus group call.
- Profile Management – No update at this time. Our next meeting will be in August.
- ELM – This month we reviewed the usage of analytics within ELM as well enhancements to Continuing Education Credits. We will meet again in July
- Position Management – The focus group has been reviewing the effective sequence design as well as looking at the future enhancements to position management as we look at modernizing not only the look and feel, but making the position management module easier to use overall. Next call will be June 6th.
- Approvals and Delegation ***NEW*** Space will be limited to only the first 5-7 customer respondents. Contact Robbin (email@example.com)
***Important Note*** Focus Groups are open to all customers, calls are typically once a month for an hour or as needed. Your organization needs to have a current CPCA (customer participation confidentiality agreement) since Oracle discloses future design and prototypes.
USA/Global Legislative Updates – https://blogs.oracle.com/PsftLegUpdates/
- ALL COUNTRIES – On May 8th we did a webinar on data privacy – here is the recording http://nnf.questdirect.org/questmediaviewer.aspx?video=268654237
- U.S.A.– New IRS Tax Levy Exemption amounts were published in May. Several states have changes (CA, OR, ID, KY & AZ)
- Australia – Amendments to the Fringe Benefit Tax (FBT) rate, bench mark interest rate and reportable fringe benefits have been announced by the Australian authorities
- Australia – Changes to Payment Summaries Australian Taxation Office has published Final Specifications for both Self-Printing PAYG Withholding Payment Summaries (Version 5.3.1) and PAYG Withholding Annual Report (Version 13.0.1).
- HCM Image #27/Tax Update 18-C – posting July 13, 2018 – tentative dates
- ELM Image 18 – posting September 14, 2018 – tentative dates
- CRM Image 16 – posting October 26, 2018 – tentative dates
PeopleSoft General Update:
- Now showing on the PeopleSoft Video Channel: PeopleSoft Fluid HCM Attachments Video Feature Overview
- In this episode, Marc Weintraub is live @ Collaborate 2018 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-g-owx6JbrU