Upcoming Major 2018 Conferences: RECONNECT July 17 – 19; Chicago, IL Ohio Regional User Group August 23, 2018, Columbus, OH Oracle Open World October 22-25; San Francisco, CA . We are looking for customers interested in sharing their stories at OOW, if interested contact Robbin (firstname.lastname@example.org) UK Apps 2018 – December 3 -5; Liverpool, England […]
Upcoming Major 2018 Conferences:
- RECONNECT July 17 – 19; Chicago, IL
- Ohio Regional User Group August 23, 2018, Columbus, OH
- Oracle Open World October 22-25; San Francisco, CA . We are looking for customers interested in sharing their stories at OOW, if interested contact Robbin (email@example.com)
- UK Apps 2018 – December 3 -5; Liverpool, England
Customer Corner – I want to highlight the great accomplishments our HR Focus Group Customers have done in May J. If your organization has done something great (upgraded, deployed fluid/new functionality) please let me know so you can get your well-deserved recognition.
Focus Group Updates: Thank you to all the customers who volunteered to participate in the focus group. If you are interested – Click this link for list of HCM Focus Groups
- Global HR – The team is working on the online version of the sensitive/personal fields identification feature. We currently offer a spreadsheet version.
- Company Directory – On the last focus group call, we demonstrated some planned enhancements such as displaying vacant positions, position title displaying, and export functionality for feedback from customers.
- Onboarding – Work continues with off-boarding. We reviewed high level designs this month with the focus group and we will continue to refine them over the coming weeks.
- ePerformance – The enhanced notifications feature allowing for peers, reviewers, and employees to be auto-notified when due dates are approaching will be reviewed by the focus group. We are also looking for feedback from customer who would like mobile capabilities in ePerformance.
- Employee Snapshot – Under development is a new ELM (Learning) tile integration for the Employee Snapshot page.
- Profile Management – No update at this time. Our next meeting is scheduled for August.
- HR Help Desk – The group has been reviewing two features in particular: The attachments feature on Fluid Self-service and the Fluid Case Triage dashboard for Administrators. The Fluid Case Triage dashboard will provide a complete fluid experience for HR HelpDesk agents to efficiently prioritize and manage their assigned cases.
***Important Note*** Focus Groups are open to all customers, calls are typically once a month for an hour or as needed. Your organization needs to have a current CPCA (customer participation confidentiality agreement) since Oracle discloses future design and prototypes.
USA/Global Legislative Updates – https://blogs.oracle.com/PsftLegUpdates/
- ALL Countries – Data Privacy Update – new features delivered in image 26 – Acknowledgement Framework and Sensitive Data Masking
- Spain – Social Security has published RED Bulletin 01 and 02 for 2018. They include, among others, new requirements to communicate part time employees with concentrate schedule
- France – The French Government set up an Agirc-Arrco regime, no longer including categorical references, incorporating the rights and obligations of AGIRC and ARRCO, which revolves around two tranches of contributions
- China – Changes to 2018 social insurance for Beijing, Shanghai and Tianjin regions have been announced and the solution delivery timeline for these changes has been updated in our position statement
- U.S.A –Oregon H.B. 2017 (enacted in October 2017) established a new Oregon Statewide Transit Tax, which employers are required to deduct from wages beginning July 1, 2018
- U.S.A – Patches are now available for state withholding changes for Idaho and New Mexico
- Australia – Following the budget announcement by the Government of Western Australia, the Department of Finance published Amendments to The Pay-roll Tax Act 2002 and Pay-roll Tax Assessment Act 2002 establishing a tiered payroll tax scale
- HCM Image #27/Tax Update 18-C – posting July 13, 2018 – tentative dates
- ELM Image 18 – posting September 14, 2018 – tentative dates
- CRM Image 16 – posting October 26, 2018 – tentative dates
PeopleSoft General Update:
- In this episode, Marc talks with Paco Aubrejuan, Senior Vice President, Applications Development, and Mary June Dorsey, Vice President, Customer Support, PeopleSoft, about Oracle’s support policy for PeopleSoft – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mptZGpTLhIs&feature=youtu.be
- Now showing in the Oracle Learning Library, the PeopleSoft Spotlight Series: Developing Fluid Applications PeopleSoft Spotlight Series: Developing Fluid Applications video. This video covers the following: Fluid User Interface Overview, Understanding Fluid Application Development, Creating Fluid Pages, Creating and Registering Fluid Components, Touching Up Fluid Applications & Additional Resources
Note: If you would like to receive this newsletter directly – please email Julie.firstname.lastname@example.org
Partager ce contenu