Upcoming Major 2018 Conferences: Ohio Regional User Group August 23, 2018, Columbus, OH Oracle Open World October 22-25; San Francisco, CA . If you are planning on attending, please let me know (email@example.com) Alliance Down Under – November 7-9; Brisbane, Australia UK Apps 2018 – December 3 -5; Liverpool, England July Conferences: RECONNECT Conference – […]
Upcoming Major 2018 Conferences:
- Ohio Regional User Group August 23, 2018, Columbus, OH
- Oracle Open World October 22-25; San Francisco, CA . If you are planning on attending, please let me know (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Alliance Down Under – November 7-9; Brisbane, Australia
- UK Apps 2018 – December 3 -5; Liverpool, England
- RECONNECT Conference – July 16-19 @ Chicago, IL –During the conference we were able to ‘recruit’ more customers for our HR Community, please welcome The Cincinnati Insurance Companies, Science Application International Corp (SAIC), Hyatt, and State of Texas – Controller of Public Accounts. A special thanks to our customers/Partners – Alliant Energy, Aspire Consulting, Boise Cascade, CherryRoad, City of Indianapolis & Marion County, City & County San Francisco, Cox Communication, Edward Jones, Eire, Fastenal, Hackensack Meridian, Honda North America, Hyatt, Jack Henry, MIPRO, Northwestern University, Omaha Public Power District, Quest, Presence of IT, Quest, SmartERP, Sandia Labs, Univ of Rochester and WellsFargo, and for sharing their free time to meet with me.
Customer Corner – We want to highlight the great accomplishments our HR Focus Group Customers have done in July J. If your organization has done something great (upgraded, deployed fluid/new functionality) please let me know so you can get your well-deserved recognition.
Focus Group Updates: Thank you to all the customers who volunteered to participate in the focus group. If you are interested – Click this link for list of HCM Focus Groups
- Company Directory – Showed a demo of upcoming features in the last focus group meeting. The first set of enhancements derived from this focus group is posted. (Image 27)
- HR Help Desk – The group reviewed the latest feature expected to be delivered in CRM Image #16 – Fluid Agent Triage Dashboard – that allows agents to review all critical cases that area assigned to them to best prioritize their workload. We also reviewed our current list of roadmap items to get the group’s perspective of priorities for each of our features. If you are running HR HelpDesk and would like to join the focus group, please reach out to email@example.com
- Approvals & Delegation ***NEW*** – We have established a new Approvals & Delegation focus group. The first meeting is set for Sept 6 when we will discuss priority enhancements to the Delegation framework. If anyone is interested in joining, please reach out to Lulu (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Compensation – Have a focus group meeting in August to discuss roadmap items and to preview the new Comp History page
- Chatbot Absence Management ***NEW*** – We have been reviewing the topology and use cases Oracle plans to deliver with the first iteration of Chatbot functionality for PeopleSoft customers running Absence Management. If your organization has a keen interest in leveraging chatbot functionality and you have deployed PeopleSoft Absence Management, email email@example.com for information on how to join the focus group.
- Onboarding – DEV work continues with off-boarding. Focus Group discussed what are the top features needed for off-boarding
- ePerformance – Focus group met this month and discussed automatic document transfer and fluidization of ePerformance. Focus group requested the need for self-appraisals and possible checkpoints to be fluid also.
- Employee Snapshot – DEV is working on the integration with PeopleSoft Enterprise Learning Management (ELM)/Employee Snapshot.
- Profile Management – Focus group meeting scheduled for August 7th, we will be discussing future enhancements request (ex. conferences, Idea Space).
***Important Note*** Focus Groups are open to all customers, calls are typically once a month for an hour or as needed. Your organization needs to have a current CPCA (customer participation confidentiality agreement) since Oracle discloses future design and prototypes.
USA/Global Legislative Updates – https://blogs.oracle.com/PsftLegUpdates/
- U.S.A. – California Data Privacy Update California has recently passed the United States toughest data privacy law “The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (AB378)”.
- Australia – The State Revenue Offices has announced changes to Payroll Tax for 2018 – 19 tax year for Victoria, Tasmania, New South Wales and South Australia
- Australia – The ATO has released Single Touch Payroll (STP) Employee Commencement business implementation guide (BIG), which provides business context around the functionality of the design requirements
- HCM Image #28 – posting October 26, 2018 – tentative dates
- Tax Update 18-D – posting October 5, 2018 – tentative dates
- ELM Image 18 – posting September 14, 2018 – tentative dates
- CRM Image 16 – posting October 26, 2018 – tentative dates
PeopleSoft General Update:
- Now showing on the PeopleSoft YouTube Channel: Image Highlights PeopleSoft HCM Update Image 27
- Now premiering on the PeopleSoft Video Channel: PeopleSoft Acknowledgement Framework Video Overview