Retrouvez la newletter PeopleSoft de Décembre 2018 en cliquant ici
Upcoming Major 2019 Conferences:
- Oracle Open World Europe – January 16 -17; London, England
- PeopleSoft India SIG 2019 – February 6-7th, Bangalore, India
- Alliance Conference – March 3-6; Orlando, FL
- COLLABORATE19 – April 7-11, San Antonio, TX (Partner Summit part of COLLOBORATE)
- CAB (Customer Advisory Board) – May 14-16, Redwood Shores, CA (invite only)
- OHUG June 10-12, Fort Worth, TX
- HIUG – Interact June 16-19; Orlando, FL
- RECONNECT – July 16-18; Chicago, IL
- Oracle Open World – September 15-19; San Francisco, CA
Customer Corner – We want to highlight the great accomplishments our HR Focus Group Customers have done in December J. If your organization has done something great (upgraded, deployed fluid/new functionality) please let me know so you can get your well-deserved recognition.
Focus Group Updates: Thank you to all the customers who volunteered to participate in the focus group. If you are interested – Click this link for list of HCM Focus Groups
- Human Resources – Focus Group met to review mockups and requirements for ‘Employee Self Resignation’ transaction. Focus group will meeting in January to continue discussion on Job Data modernization.
- Employee Snapshot – We will meet on January 10th with a combined meeting once again with the ePerformance focus group. If you are interested in joining please contact Jeremy.email@example.com
- Profile Mgmt – Profile management has some big changes in the roadmap, we will meet on January 17th to review some of these roadmap enhancements. If you are interested in joining please contact Jeremy.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Onboarding/Offboarding – Focus Group will meet on January 10th to review this year’s priorities and discuss customers implementations that have been going on or are currently in progress. If you are interested in joining please contact Jeremy.email@example.com
- ePerformance – Development is currently working on document transfer enhancement . Use cases and customer feedback on the fluidization of the ePerformance documents is being reviewed through January. Please provide your feedback on the Idea Space – https://community.oracle.com/ideas/13159. If you would like to be a part of the focus group contact Jeremy.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Position Management – The position management team has been busy testing the new enhancements to position management. We will be meeting in late January to go over roadmap items that cover the next 12 to 18 months. If you have an interested in being on the focus group – contact Jeremy.email@example.com
***Important Note*** Focus Groups are open to all customers, calls are typically once a month for an hour or as needed. Your organization needs to have a current CPCA (customer participation confidentiality agreement) since Oracle discloses future design and prototypes.
USA/Global Legislative Updates –https://blogs.oracle.com/PsftLegUpdates/
- New Zealand – The Inland Revenue Department has released a draft CSV template for the New and Departing employee file for Payday reporting
- New Zealand – Additional Kiwisaver contribution rates have been announced. These statutory changes are effective 1st of April 2019
- Australia – As the final step in the Whitelisting process, our PeopleSoft Single Touch Payroll (STP) solution has passed the Product Verification Testing (PVT).
- Switzerland – PeopleSoft Global Payroll Switzerland has announced the legislated changes for 2019
- France – French Authorities have published a new technical book for DSN reporting effective from January 2019 (Version 2019.1.2).
- U.S.A – Patches are available for both U.S. and Canadian Year-End tax and legislative items announced too late for delivery with Tax Update 18-E
- HCM Image 29 – posting January 2019 – tentative date
- Tax Update 19-A – posting January 2019 – tentative date
- ELM Image 19 – posting March 2019 – tentative date
- CRM Image 16 – posting April 2019 – tentative date
PeopleSoft General Update
- PeopleSoft Talk with Marc Weintraub: 2018 Holiday Edition featuring Rebekah Jackson https://youtu.be/Pg588j8XzpA
- Premiering on the PeopleSoft Video Channel: 8.57 PUM and Change Assistant Changes
Premiering on the PeopleSoft Video Channel: PeopleSoft Fluid HCM Company Directory