Upcoming Major 2018 Conferences: Oracle Open World October 22-25; San Francisco, CA . If you are planning on attending, please let me know (firstname.lastname@example.org) Alliance Down Under – November 7-9; Brisbane, Australia UK Apps 2018 – December 3 -5; Liverpool, England Oracle Federal Forum – December 18, Washington D.C. Customer Corner – We want […]
Upcoming Major 2018 Conferences:
- Oracle Open World October 22-25; San Francisco, CA . If you are planning on attending, please let me know (email@example.com)
- Alliance Down Under – November 7-9; Brisbane, Australia
- UK Apps 2018 – December 3 -5; Liverpool, England
- Oracle Federal Forum – December 18, Washington D.C.
Customer Corner – We want to highlight the great accomplishments our HR Focus Group Customers have done in August J. If your organization has done something great (upgraded, deployed fluid/new functionality) please let me know so you can get your well-deserved recognition.
Focus Group Updates: Thank you to all the customers who volunteered to participate in the focus group. If you are interested – Click this link for list of HCM Focus Groups
- Approvals & Delegation ***NEW*** – We have established a new Approvals & Delegation focus group. The first meeting is set for Sept 6 when we will discuss priority enhancements to the Delegation framework. If anyone is interested in joining, please reach out to Lulu (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Chatbot Absence Management ***NEW*** – We have been reviewing the topology and use cases Oracle plans to deliver with the first iteration of Chatbot functionality for PeopleSoft customers running Absence Management. If your organization has a keen interest in leveraging chatbot functionality and you have deployed PeopleSoft Absence Management, email email@example.com for information on how to join the focus group.
- Human Resources – ***NEW*** –We are starting a new focus group to provide requirements/design input for new enhancement (ex, HR Admin Analytics, EE Self Termination, plus more…). Please email Julie.firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.
- Position Management – The focus group discussed requirements and proposed design requirements for Approvals for Position Management Administrators, and reviewed future enhancements being considered.
- U.S. Federal – eHRI Reporting (and scope requirements) was the main discussion point for this month’s call. In September focus group calls, plan is to share more details about the proposed solution for eHRI.
- Employee Snapshot – DEV is working on the integration with PeopleSoft ELM)Employee Snapshot. Find more information on Employee Snapshot by viewing last month’s quest webinar @ https://questoraclecommunity.org/learn/videos/employee-snapshot-using-employee-snapshot-as-a-window-into-your-employees-talent-management/ We have a planned focus group meeting in October, if you would like to participant, email email@example.com
- Profile Management – The focus group met and discussed priorities for the next 18 to 24 months. We are working on putting together the next features for profile management. The group also looked at what is soon to come out with profile management.
- Onboarding – Work continues on Off Boarding requirements. Focus Group meeting planned for September 11, 2018. If you want to be a part of what we are doing be sure to get onboard by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- ePerformance – ePerformance focus group will be meeting on September 13th. If you use ePerformance in your organization please consider joining the focus group as we are working together to look at the future enhancements of this very robust product. You can email email@example.com with any questions or to join the focus group.
***Important Note*** Focus Groups are open to all customers, calls are typically once a month for an hour or as needed. Your organization needs to have a current CPCA (customer participation confidentiality agreement) since Oracle discloses future design and prototypes.
USA/Global Legislative Updates – https://blogs.oracle.com//
- U.S.A. – The Internal Revenue Service posted a draft 2019 Form W-4 on June 5, 2018
- China – Changes to 2018 social insurance and public housing fund for Beijing, Shanghai, Tianjin and Shenzhen regions have been announced
- HCM Image #28 – posting November 2, 2018 – tentative dates
- Tax Update 18-D – posting October 5, 2018 – tentative dates
- ELM Image 18 – posting October 5, 2018 – tentative dates
- CRM Image 16 – posting October 26, 2018 – tentative dates
PeopleSoft General Update
The PeopleSoft Time and Labor Fluid Time Entry Video Feature Overview – https://youtu.be/A2BT2A8Y6qU
Partager ce contenu