Cliquez ici pour accéder à la Newsletter.
Upcoming 2022 User Groups/Webinars/Conferences:
- Oracle’s Public Sector User Group Meeting: April 5, 2022
- PeopleSoft and Cloud Applications Webinar Series – Oracle Cloud Help Desk: April 7, 2022
- Payroll for North America SIG Meeting: April 12, 2022
- Northwest Regional User Group Conference: May 17-18, 2002, Seattle, WA
- VIVE Spain User Group Conference: Madrid, Spain, June 2-3, 2022
- BLUEPRINT 4D – The PeopleSoft Forum: June 6 – 9, 2022, Las Vegas, NV
- HIUG’s Interact Conference: June 12 – 16, 2022, Miami, FL
- OHUG’s Ascend Conference: June 12 – 15, 2022, Las Vegas, NV
RV’s Strategy Spotlight
Some of you may have already noticed the newly redesigned Peoplesoftinfo portal, the one-stop shop for all things PeopleSoft. The menus have been categorized to make navigation easier for you. The Customers and Innovation section provides direct access to our blogs of features/announcements, ideas space, and list of focus groups. The Product Roadmap section shows you the HCM 18-month feature roadmap including recent additions such as customer requested Remote Worker analytics that are in addition to what was originally made available in Image 40. Also new to the roadmap is an employee self-service feature in Benefits that help employees calculate the contribution amount towards their Health Savings Account.
Customer Corner – Highlights customers who have implemented, upgraded or deployed new HCM Features
Focus Group Updates: Click on the link to find a focus group to join
- Human Resource – The focus group did not meet in February since we had the Diversity and Inclusion webinar
- Enterprise Learning Management (ELM) – The focus group reviewed designs for MSS Fluid Objectives and Plan Learning functionality. In March, the focus group will see a preview of the Manager Self Service Find Learning and Enrollment process.
- Onboarding – The focus group will be meeting on March 24th to discuss Onboarding Kibana analytics and Pre-boarding design considerations.
- Performance Management – The focus group did not meet in February, but we have been busy developing the new Fluid Performance Document that we are excited to share in the next meeting. We have also started working on designs on a new feature for Employee Recognition.
- Benefits –The focus group met to review the Benefits Plan Comparison design model. These are used to create the Benefits Plan Comparison for the employee to use during the benefit enrollment process to compare plans and provide educational information.
- Kibana Visualization Workgroup – The focus group saw a demo from Harvard University on their Workforce Insights Kibana Deployment. The focus group also received a training session on Elastic Search Security and learned how to set up the Map Visualization using country, state, and postal codes.
- Time and Labor – The focus group did not meet in February, but the development team is busy with the feature for Retaining Key Values within Team Time, enhancements to the MSS Schedule functionality, consolidating Fluid Time and Labor Preferences and two new Payable Time Kibana dashboards.
- Absence Management – The focus group did not meet in February, but we will be meeting soon to discuss the requirements for improving Absence Forecasting. The development team is currently working on the Employee Calendar feature.
- Accessibility with PeopleSoft HCM – The next focus group meeting is scheduled for March 29th. We did not have a meeting in February.
- Approvals & Delegations – The focus group did not meet in February. The Development team is currently reviewing and prioritizing customer enhancements requests.
- DB2 (Technical) – The focus group will meet March 31st to discuss the use of IBM Universal Tablespaces as well as upcoming changes for the PeopleSoft Db2 z/OS database platform. Please contact email@example.com to participate in this focus group.
***Important Note*** Focus Groups are open to all customers, calls are typically once a month for an hour or as needed. Your organization needs to have a current CPCA (customer participation confidentiality agreement) since Oracle discloses future design and prototypes.
USA/Global Legislative Updates
- Japan – The Government has submitted a proposal to increase the Employment Insurance Rates and is pending approval from the Imperial Diet. Once the bill is approved the rates will change from April and October 2022.
- New Zealand – The Inland Revenue Board of New Zealand has provided details for Payday filing through myIR which is supported by the Payroll Calculations & Business Rules Specification 2023. The changes are effective for the tax year 2023 (1 April 2022 to 31 March 2023).
- India – Tax Information Network of Income Tax Department has notified/released the data structure (file format) in which the e-TDS / e-TCS return is to be prepared for Q4 of AY 2022-23 Revised File Format for Form 24Q Version 6.9 is made available via Tax Information Network by Income Tax Department of India.
- United Kingdom – Northern Ireland Assembly passed the Statutory Parental Bereavement Leave and Pay bill, which entitles 2 weeks of statutory paid leave for eligible employees who lost their child under 18 years, or a stillbirth.
- HCM Image 42 – posting April 8, 2022*
- HCM Image 43 – posting July 8, 2022*
- HCM Image 44 – posting October 21, 2022 (target release with Tools 8.60)*
- ELM Image 22 – posting November 14, 2022*
- CRM Image 21 – posting November 21, 2022*
*Tentative Dates – Oracle Safe Harbor Statement applies.
“Popular & New” HCM Ideas – Check out and VOTE for your favorite Idea, click here to see all the PeopleSoft Ideas
- HR – ability to configurable page of name, address, phone & email types in ESS – Popular Idea
- HR – Ability for Employees to request an accommodation in self-service – New Idea
- HR – Create Tuition Request/Approval/Reimbursement Module – Popular Idea
- ELM – Delegations in ELM – Popular Idea
- Time & Labor – MSS Fluid Timesheet doesn’t allow for a View By Change that MSS Classic Timesheet does – New Idea
- Time & Labor – MSS Timesheet doesn’t allow for Date Selection – Popular Idea
- Absence – Add retroactive processing capability to leave donations – Popular Idea
- Approvals – Add Additional Filters to Fluid Pending Approvals – Popular Idea
PeopleSoft General Update
- PeopleSoft HCM Image 41 is now Generally Available! – Blog
- Recruiting Pipeline Visualizations Built for the Recruiter’s Busy Life – Blog
- This is me. Diversity and Inclusion in the workplace (Part 1) – Blog
- This is me. My Identity is more than Male or Female! (Part 2) – Blog
- This is me. Gender Identity is easy as 1, 2, 3, 4… (Part 3) – Blog
- Staying Current on PeopleTools – Tech Blog
- Cloud Manager – Automate environment life cycle activities and reduce cost through policies – Tech Blog
- Gender Identity and Expression feature – Video
- PeopleSoft Now! Rebekah and Robbin Velayedam discuss how have the events of the last couple of years impacted our customers, the PeopleSoft HCM product, and the PeopleSoft roadmap. – Video
- PeopleSoft HCM Diversity and Inclusion – Recorded Webinar
- Quest PeopleSoft Week – Recorded Webinars
Note: If you would like to receive this newsletter directly (or be removed) – please email Julie.firstname.lastname@example.org
Partager ce contenu