Pour accéder à la Newsletter, cliquez ici.
Upcoming 2021 Webinars/Conferences:
- RECONNECT Envision -April 26 – 29, 2021
- HIUG’s Interact 21 Virtual – June 14 – 16, 2021
- RECONNECT Deep Dive – October 4-7, 2021
- UKOUG Conference 2021- November 29 – 30, 2021; London
RV’s Strategy Spotlight– Happy New Year to everyone! If you are anything like us, you’ve started the new year just as fast as you ended last year. I’m happy to announce that Image 37 was made available in January and includes some cool new features such as a new Recruiting Applicant Chatbot, a new Kibana Analytics Dashboard to provide insights into your reported Health and Safety incidents, and approvals with multi-document upload for Benefits Life Events. Check out the highlights video for a complete list of all the major new features available in Image 37.
I’d like to congratulate Charter Communications – a leading broadband connectivity company and cable operator serving more than 30 million customers nationwide – for earning a PeopleSoft Innovator award. Charter used PeopleSoft Fluid, navigation collections, and notifications to offer their employees a daily health questionnaire, direct them to the nearest Covid testing location as needed, track Covid incidents, and notify key personnel within their organization. Also, I’d like to recognize SavaSeniorCare – one of the largest U.S. providers of skilled nursing, memory care, and rehabilitative services – for earning a PeopleSoft Feature badge for deploying Fluid Position Management.
And finally it is bittersweet to announce that Rick Delaney, the Product Management Director for PeopleSoft Payroll for North America, retired at the end of January after 25 years with PeopleSoft/Oracle. We wish him well in retirement and thank him for his service to the entire PeopleSoft Payroll community. You will be missed Rick (see pictures below)!
Focus Group Updates: If you are interested – Click this link for list of HCM Focus Groups
- Job Data Modernization Focus Group ***NEW*** – This is a working group for early adopter customers who are interested in deploying Fluid Job Data in the next 6 months. To join please contact Julie.Alonso@oracle.com
- Performance Management – Focus group will meet on January 20th. We will be looking at high level designs for the fluidization and modernization of ePerformance. We are looking for some feedback from customers specifically around sharing of documents during the performance cycle between employee and manager as well as feedback on 360 feedback from nominated participants.
- Recruiting Solutions –Focus Group was provided a sneak peek at the Recruiting Assistant ChatBot and External Texting feature coming soon. The Development team also joined us to discuss some of the more technical aspects of these two newest features.
- Enterprise Learning Management – The ELM team is continuing to work on enhancements to the LTI integration with zoom as well as looking at other areas to utilize the LTI integration. The ELM focus group will meet in January to review Kibana analytics for the manager.
***Important Note*** Focus Groups are open to all customers, calls are typically once a month for an hour or as needed. Your organization needs to have a current CPCA (customer participation confidentiality agreement) since Oracle discloses future design and prototypes.
USA/Global Legislative Updates –https://blogs.oracle.com/PsftLegUpdates/
- United States – EEOC has delayed the reporting of EEO-1 2019 and EEO3 and EEO-5 2020 until 2021
- Hong Kong – The Legislative council has amended and enacted the Employment Ordinance to increase the maternity leave by 4 weeks, from existing 10 weeks to maximum of 14 weeks
- New Zealand –Inland Revenue has released the Payroll Calculation specification document for year 2021.
- Australia – The Australian Tax Office (ATO) has introduced Single Touch Payroll (STP) to streamline the reporting of tax and superannuation information
- United Kingdom – The UK Government have announced Start of Year rates for Statutory payments and National Insurance for the tax year 2021
- China – The State Administration of Taxation has released amendments on December 4th 2020, related to tax exemption for residents who had received less than 60,000 yuan in the previous year and paid tax to the reporting unit and expected to pay this year to the same unit
- HCM Image 38 – posting April 26, 2021 – tentative date
- ELM Image 22 – posting August 27, 2021 – tentative date
- CRM Image 20 – posting September 3, 2021 – tentative date
PeopleSoft General Update
- Image Highlights, PeopleSoft HCM Update Image 37 – Video
- Rebekah talks with members of the Oracle team to discover what the Cloud means to PeopleSoft Customers, Part 1 – Video
- Rebekah talks with members of the Oracle team and our partners to discover what the Cloud means to PeopleSoft Customers, Part 2 – Video
- Fluid Profile Search/Match Compare – Video
- Fluid Job Data Modernization –Video
- Top 10 most popular PeopleSoft blog posts of 2020 – Blog
- Top 10 most popular PeopleSoft Technology blog posts of 2020 – Blog
- Tips & Tricks for Fluid Job Data – Using PFC to maximize your users efficiency – Blog
- PeopleSoft Chat – Ep 8: How PeopleSoft customers can use Chatbots to meet employee expectations and cut costs in Help Desk – Podcast
Note: If you would like to receive this newsletter directly (or be removed) – please email Julie.firstname.lastname@example.org