Upcoming Conferences Oracle Open World– September 18 - 22| San Francisco, CA OOW is exciting, educational and overwhelming. Oracle has the best customer appreciation party –Billy Joel is headlining this year’s event.
- HEUG Alliance LATAM (Latin America Higher Education) Conference was held in August at Universidad Panamericana -Guadalajara, Mexico. Luciana Miranda (Senior Manager, HCM Brazil Product Management) presented on the PeopleSoft HCM Roadmap. Luciana’s report on the conference – customers were very happy to see the continuous investment in PeopleSoft. Many customers were excited about the upcoming Employee Snapshot, Onboarding and Activity Guide features. They really loved all these functionalities due to usability and look and feel.
- TechHR16 on August 4th & 5th – The Leela, Gurgaon. Asia’s largest HR technology event where the industry experts discussed and debated how HR Transformation leveraging the power of technology can be the edge for business digital transformation. Divkiran Kathuria (Senior Manager, Product Management) attended the conference and noted – Design thinking for HR” and “Contextual Analytics” were the two big buzz phrases this year.
Customer Corner (NEW) – I want to highlight the great accomplishments our 9.2 focus group customers have done in the monthJ. If your organization has done something great (upgraded, deployed fluid/new functionality) please inform Julie Alonso : firstname.lastname@example.org so you can get your well deserved recognition.
- Congratulations to BayState Health for deploying Mobile and Fluid
- Congratulations to Children’s Hospital of Colorado for deploying Fluid
- Congratulations to Elizabeth Healthcare for deploying and upgrading to PTools 8.55
- Congratulations to Sandia Labs for deploying Fluid and upgrading to PTools 8.55
- Congratulations to Pentair for upgrading to 9.2
- Congratulations to Avalon Bay Communities for upgrading to 9.2
- Congratulations to State of Montana for upgrading to 9.2
- Congratulations to Vail Resorts for upgrading to 9.2
HR Focus Group Updates: Thank you to all the customers who volunteered to participate in the focus group
- Guided Self Service (GSS) Focus Group – New & Improved Manager Self Service. This project is enhancing existing GSS with new features and functionality for the manager and HR Admin. Development is working on “Request Employee Demotion” (new transaction) and ability to add attachments – targeted for Image 20. The GSS VFO just released – find out what GSS is all about!!!! https://youtu.be/QGRdN2LPhLA
- Global HR Focus Group – Discussing requirements for updating banking data within HR. Focus Group calls are scheduled for the week of September 12.
- Employee Snapshot Focus Group – (Manager’s 360 View of the employee’s data) -The first release is targeted for Image 19 with a subset of features around Summary and Promotion Readiness business tasks. Our next new view will be Compensation Review.
- Onboarding/Offboarding Focus Group – Focus group meet week of August 22 to review conceptual designs. Focus group provided feedback from DEV and prioritized the top five focus group requests. Thank you for the great discussion feedback from all who participated.
- Profile Management Focus Group – (NEW) – A new focus group for Profile Management will start up in September to provide input on new features. If you are interested, please email email@example.com
- Position Management Focus Group (NEW) – A new focus group for Position Management to provide input on new features, calls will be starting on September 7th/8th. If you are interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
***Important Note*** Focus Groups are open to all customers, calls are typically once a month for an hour or as needed. Your organization needs to have a current CPCA (customer participation confidentiality agreement) since Oracle discloses future design and prototypes. Email me if you are interested.
Global HCM Updates – https://blogs.oracle.com/PsftLegUpdates/
- Payroll Update for United Kingdom – HMRC has announced changes to the requirements for submissions from April 2017 and have published new versions of the MIG files
- Payroll Update for Australia – CSC who manages the Public Sector Superannuation accumulation plan published amendments to the SuperStream Alternative File Format data requirement that entities must use to comply with the Superannuation Data and Payment Standards
- Payroll Update for France – The French Government has recently released an updated DSN technical book containing amendments to its previous version 3.5
HR Bundles/PUM Update – tentative dates
- 1 – Bundle #23 scheduled for December 2
- 2 – Image #19 scheduled for October 7
PeopleSoft General Update –