Here is the PeopleSoft Monthly HR Update for March 2018.
Upcoming Major 2018 Conferences: PeopleSoft Strategy will be in attendance
- Collaborate – April 22 – 26; Las Vegas, NV
- Northwest RUG – May 22; Seattle, WA
- OHUG -June 11 – 14; Las Vegas, NV
- HIUG (Healthcare)- June 17 – 20; Phoenix, AZ
- EMEA Roadshow – June 14 – 21; Netherlands, U.K. France & Spain
- RECONNECT July 17 – 19; Chicago, IL
- Oracle Open World October 22-25; San Francisco, CA
- UKOUG @ APPS18 – December 3 -5; Liverpool, England
- PeopleSoft Partner Summit – March 13-14 @ Redwood Shores, California – Recap by Marc Weintraub
- Alliance Conference – March 25-28 @ Salt Lake City, UT (Higher Education & Public Sector) –During the conference I was able to ‘recruit’ more customers for our HR Community, please welcome University of Arkansas @Monticello, Western Michigan University, University of California – Office of the President, City of Raleigh NC, Port of Seattle, Florida A&M, University of Minnesota, CUNY@ Baruch College and UC, Riverside. A special thanks to our customers/Partners – Bonneville Power Admin, Cedar Falls Ultities, City of Albuquerque, California State University, Emory University, ERAP, Griffith University, LDS, Northwestern University, Palomar College, Presence of IT, Quest, Skybridge Global, School District of Lee County, State of Tennessee, SpearMC, Stanford University, Southern Illinois University, University of Kansas and University of Utah for sharing their free time to meet with me.
Customer Corner – I want to highlight the great accomplishments our HR Focus Group Customers have done in January & February J. If your organization has done something great (upgraded, deployed fluid/new functionality) please let me know so you can get your well deserved recognition.
HR Focus Group Updates: Thank you to all the customers who volunteered to participate in the focus group
- Global HR – Posted additional enhancements for Data Privacy (to assist with GDPR requirements) – see below Legs/Regs section for more details.
- Onboarding – Development is currently working on enhancing the document steps to allow for document splits across multiple steps. We are also working through enhancements in the rehire process. Requirements are under way for off-boarding and should have high level designs in the next few months. Our April focus group meeting will be April 19 If you want to be a part of the focus group, contact Jeremy (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- ePerformance – Working on ePerformance notifications and document transfer enhancement. Our next meeting will be in May. If you want to be a part of the focus group, contact Jeremy (email@example.com)
- Employee Snapshot – The next big enhancement for Employee Snapshot is the Administrative View coming very soon and we are working on integration with PeopleSoft ELM. Let us know what you like and what you would like to see us add in to future functionality. If you want to be a part of the focus group, contact Jeremy (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Profile Management – Development is currently working on the attachment feature and enhancements to MSS. Our next meeting will be in May, if you want to be a part of the focus group, contact Jeremy (email@example.com)
- Position Management – If you want to be a part of the focus group contact Jeremy (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- S. Federal – Blog – highlights new Federal features delivered in Image 25
- HR Help Desk – Demo’d two new focus group requested features “HRHD Self-service integration with HCM” (CRM PI 15 & HCM PI 26) and “Suggested Solution”(CRM PI 14). Group also reviewed rankings for planned roadmap and decided on top 3 priorities for for HR Help Desk – Fluid Case Triage enhancements, Knowledge Center and Fluid 360. If you are interested in this focus group, contact Mohit (email@example.com)
- Compensation –If you are interested please contact Lisa (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- ELM – If you are interested please contact Jeremy (email@example.com)
***Important Note*** Focus Groups are open to all customers, calls are typically once a month for an hour or as needed. Your organization needs to have a current CPCA (customer participation confidentiality agreement) since Oracle discloses future design and prototypes. Email me if you are interested in any of the above focus groups.
USA/Global Legislative Updates – https://blogs.oracle.com/PsftLegUpdates/
- ALL COUNTRIES – Data Privacy Update. https://blogs.oracle.com/psftlegupdates/managing-data-privacy-within-peoplesoft-hcm
- Singapore– IRAS has made an announcement about Foreign Workers Levy in Budget 2018. The FWL will remain unchanged for all sectors, the levy increase effective from 01 July 2018 that was announced last year, is now deferred by a year
- France – The French Government in the early 2017 rolled out a new law necessitating employers to withhold taxes when the income is paid to the tax payers
- United States – 2018 Templates to support the 2018 Federal Form W-4 and those states that use the Federal form have been posted
- United States – 2018 Annual Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Assistance Act (VEVRAA) hiring benchmark was updated, effective on March 31, 2018, the new benchmark is 6.4%. (Note: 2017 benchmark was 7%).
- New Zealand – The Inland Revenue Department of New Zealand has released amendments to EMS (IR 348) reporting for fiscal year effective 1st of April 2018
PeopleSoft Update – tentative dates
- HCM Image #26/Tax 18-B – Targeted for April 20, 2018
- CRM Image 15 – Targeted for April 20, 2018
PeopleSoft General Update:
- In this episode, Marc talks with Dave Bain, Senior Director, PeopleTools Product Management, about deploying PeopleSoft to the Oracle Cloud https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAY1s3rzqb4&feature=youtu.be
Note: If you would like to receive this newsletter directly – please email Julie.firstname.lastname@example.org