Retrouvez la Newsletter PeopleSoft du mois de mai !
- OHUG – June 6-9; Orlando, FL
- HIUG (Healthcare User Group)– June 18 -21; Orlando, FL
- South Africa Alliance – July 4-5 Pretoria, South Africa
- Southwest HEUG Alliance Conference – July 11-12, Costa Mesa, CA
- RECONNECT (PeopleSoft Apps Only) – July 18-20; Chicago, IL
- Oracle Open World – October 1-5; San Francisco, CA
- If you are interested in co-presenting at OOW, your registration fee is waived – please contact Robbin (email@example.com)
EMEA PeopleSoft Tour – (Belgium, France, Spain & England) See pics below. On the PeopleSoft EMEA Tour, I presented on the HCM Roadmap – sharing new feature we will be delivering within 12 months . A special thanks to our Customers/Partners –Alliander, Ataway, BNB, BNP Paribus, BUPA, Capgemini, Chivas Brothers Pernod Richard, Cedar Consulting UK, CBRE, Consum,FedEx, Greene King, HAYS Ingersoll Rand, Isban Bank UK, Oxyfam, Popay, Saint Gobain, Securitas and UbiSoft for sharing their free time to meet with me.
Customer Corner – I want to highlight the great accomplishments our HR Focus Group Customers have done this monthJ. If your organization has done something great (upgraded, deployed fluid/new functionality) please let me know so you can get your well deserved recognition.
HR Focus Group Updates: Thank you to all the customers who volunteered to participate in the focus group
- Guided Self Service (GSS) Focus Group – New & Improved Manager Self Service –DEV is currently working on Multi-Select feature (ability to select multi people for a transaction – ex. reports to change)
- Global HR Focus Group – no update this month
- Onboarding – Focus group discussed the ‘mark complete’ feature and how/when user create OPERIDs and assign roles to new hire. Starting to review the Admin/Manager specific requirements for OnBoarding – including analytics.
- S. Federal Focus Group – Meeting with Partners will be on last Thursday of every month (est 90 minutes). For participation in US Federal Customer Focus Group or Partner Focus Group, please contact Venky (firstname.lastname@example.org)
***Important Note*** Focus Groups are open to all customers, calls are typically once a month for an hour or as needed. Your organization needs to have a current CPCA (customer participation confidentiality agreement) since Oracle discloses future design and prototypes. Email me if you are interested in any of the above focus groups.
USA/Global Legislative Updates – https://blogs.oracle.com/PsftLegUpdates/
- United States – The EEO-4 Survey will now report on employees who selected more than one race and ethnicity, PeopleSoft has posted the updated EEO-4 Report. See position statement attached.
- New Zealand – IRD has released Commissioner’s operational position on calculating PAYE on holiday pay.
- Hong Kong – IRD has provided a recommendation for the changes to PDF Forms IR56B, IR56E, IR56F and IR56G
- Australia– As part of the Federal Budget measures got announced during the week of May 8th 2017, there were numerous amendments to Taxation Administration Act 1953. ATO has released tax updates starting May 15th 2017
HR Bundles/PUM Update – tentative dates
- 1 – Bundle #25 scheduled for October 2017
- 2 – Image #23 scheduled for July 2017
PeopleSoft General Update –
- New PeopleSoft Talk – In this episode, Marc talks with Robbin Velayedam, Product Strategy Director for PeopleSoft HCM, about HCM Updates. https://youtu.be/p8tAkTIHzaE